Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, reviews, and reports.
The following guidelines must be adhered to when submitting the papers:
- No manuscript will be accepted without the Required Format. All manuscripts should be professionally proofread before the submission
- Manuscripts are published in English language. Manuscript should be written and prepared according to the Journal’s Instructions for authors.
- Manuscripts are to be submitted as MS Word documents. Other formats will not be accepted.
General Manuscript Guidelines
- Margin: Set the paper size to A4 with One (1) inch on all sides (Top, bottom, left, right)
- Font size and type: The fonts to be used are Book Antiqua in 12 point pitch.
- Main headings-14 and subheadings-12. Please use BOLD for paper title.
- Major and secondary headings must be BOLD, left-justified and in lower case.
- Spacing and punctuation: Space once after commas, colons and semicolons within sentences. The body of the papers should be single spaced.
- Line spacing: Single spaced throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, tables, figures, diagrams, pictures, references and appendices.
- Length of the Paper: The paper length should not exceed 7000 words including figures, tables, references and appendices.
- Paragraphing: A blank line between paragraphs should be left without indent.
Structure of the Manuscript
The front page of the manuscript must be organized as follows:
- Title of the Article – Paper title to be centered on the page, uppercase and lowercase letters, Font size 14, bold
- Author (s) name (s): Uppercase and lowercase letters, centered on the line following the title, font size 12, bold
- Institutional affiliation: name of the institute and country, Uppercase and lowercase letters, centered on the line following the author(s) name, font size 12
- Authors note: Provide information about the author`s departmental affiliation, acknowledgment for any financial and non-financial assistance, mailing address for correspondence, email addresses for all co-authors
- Key words: Maximum 6 key words, font size 11
The abstract is self-contained summary of the most important elements of the paper
- Pagination: The abstract begins on a new page
- Heading: Upper and lower case letters with 12 font size bold and align text to the left.
- Length and format: Abstract should be the summary of the paper, not more than 300 words, abstract should include purpose of the paper, design/methodology employed, findings, practical implications and originality statement. Font size 11 and Italics.
Body of the manuscript
From the second page the rest of manuscript should be included the introduction/background, main body of the paper which can be divided into section and sub-sections. Section and sub-section should be numbered and should be typed in BOLD. The manuscript should be organised as follows:
- The Introduction
- Review of Literature with sub section if required
- Research approach
- Research Methodology
- Theoretical Implications
- Practical Implications
- Research limitations and direction for further research
- Appendices (if any)
Use of Table, Figures and Equations
- All tables are to be numbered sequentially, with their title centered below the table.
- All figures must be reproduced black and white. A good quality graphic software to be used and figures are to be centered with the caption to be centered below the figure
- All equations must be typeset with the same word processor and type in Mathtype (please visit the website at www.mathtype.comfor free limited trial).
References: Size 10, APA style (6th edition), no space between references